- AT&T Application Resource Optimizer (ARO)
- Trouble starting Data Collector, sdcard error, Android Emulator
01.10.2012 07:56 PM
- Start emulator
- Run aro.jnlp
- Select "Data Collector" --> "Start Collector"
- "Emulator retrieving of sdcard info exception caused data collection failure"
- "Emulator SD card does not have enough space; it must have 5MB or more."
- Windows 7 (32) - Emulator 2.3.3 (API 10), Emulator 4.0.3 (API 15)
- Windows XP (32)- Emulator 2.3.3 (API 10), Emulator 4.0.3 (API 15)
- java version "1.7.0_02"
Solved! Go to Solution.
01.10.2012 09:53 PM
Thanks for your post john, and we're sorry you are having issues. Can you try with a version 2.2 emulator? If that works, you can use that while we resolve any issue with other emulator versions.
01.12.2012 05:31 PM
I came into exactly the same problem as mentioned in the message above, which says
"Emulator SD card does not have enough space; it must have 5MB or more." But actually I have 1GB free SD space. Plese help. Thanks.
01.12.2012 06:37 PM
What version emulator? We are looking at the issue on 2.3.3 (which I am able to reproduce). Version 2.2 starts just fine for me. Could you try that, and let me know what you find out?
- of 1