09.03.2010 12:17 PM
Our application has been at 40% acceptance for several weeks and I just wanted to check in and to ask what the average time for an application to get approved is.
Thanks for your help,
09.03.2010 12:51 PM
Can you please let me know the name of your application and company name and I can follow up with the AppCenter team on this? The review/approval time should be fairly immediate. Thanks for your patience.
09.08.2010 08:49 AM
Our company name is Ultralingua and the application we submitted is the Spanish-Portuguese Dictionary. The process is currently in the "content review".
Thank you for your help,
09.08.2010 01:11 PM
Thank you again! Our application has been approved and now I have a couple of questions regarding the Merchant Registration Form:
1) What is the Remittance Contact?
2) Is Tax Nexus the same as Tax Code?
09.08.2010 02:16 PM
Remittance Contact is the primary contact person where AT&T can send reporting and rev share payments to.
Tax Nexus is a list of the states in which they need to collect sales taxes from.
For Sales Tax Purposes
Here are some cases in which a business might have a sales tax nexus in a state:
- If the business has a physical location in the state
- If there are resident employees working in the state
- If the business has property (including intangible property) in the state
- if there are employees who regularly solicit business in the state.